It’s been a long time since you could only get the original iPhone directly from Apple or from AT&T. Today it is offered by all major carriers and major retailers, and many of them want to entice you to buy from them by offering special offers. Of course, you can still buy directly from Apple, in-store or online.
If you haven’t placed your order for an iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Pro yet, here’s a rundown of some of the best deals and promotions offered by popular retailers to help you get the best deal on your new iPhone. If you’re looking for other models, check out our overall best iPhone deals.
Best unlocked iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus deals
Buying directly from Apple is one of the few ways to buy an unlocked, SIM-free iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus, and it’s the place to go to join the iPhone upgrade program. With Apple, you can trade in your old iPhone and get up to $720 in credit toward a new purchase. In the US, Apple is once again partnering with carriers to offer discounts on the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus. You get $30 off when you buy a phone activated on AT&T, Verizon, or T-Mobile/Sprint.
You always pay full price at the Apple Store, but it’s a direct and easy way to get an iPhone, and in some cases the only place to buy one without activating it on a cellular network.
iPhone 14 prices:
- 128GB: £849 / US$829 / AUD$1,399
- 256GB: £959 / US$929 / AUD$1,579
- 512GB: £1,179 / US$1,129 / AUD$1,899
iPhone 14 Plus prices:
- 128GB: 949 / US$929 / AUD$1,579
- 256GB: £1,059 / US$1,029 / AUD$1,749
- 512GB: £1,279 / US$1,229 / AUD$2,099
You can stay on top of the best prices across a range of retailers for the iPhone 14 by using our automated table below:
Here’s a similar table for the iPhone 14 Plus:
Unlocked iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max Deals
Again, the Apple Store is probably the best choice for buying an unlocked or SIM-free iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max. The prices are as followed:
iPhone 14 Pro Pricing:
- 128GB: £1,099 / US$999 / AUD$1,699
- 256GB: £1,209 / US$1,099 / AUD$1,869
- 512GB: £1,429 / US$1,299 / AUD$2,219
- 1TB: £1,649 / US$1,499 / AUD$2,569
iPhone 14 Pro Max prices:
- 128GB: £1,199 / US$1,099 / AUD$1,899
- 256GB: £1,309 / US$1,199 / AUD$2,099
- 512GB: £1,529 / US$1,399 / AUD$2,419
- 1TB: £1,749 / US$1,599 / AUD$2,769
You can stay up to date on the best prices at many retailers for the iPhone 14 Pro by using our automated table below:
Here’s a similar table for the iPhone 14 Pro Max:
Carrier stores and contract deals
If you’re looking to buy the latest iPhone for less than full retail price, you’ll probably need to get it from a carrier or cellular carrier, and often come with significant commitments. These deals can be complicated, so be sure to read the fine print.
- AT&T (US) – Get up to $1,000 in credits when you buy a new iPhone 14 and trade in your old phone, with a qualifying unlimited plan.
- T-Mobile (US) – Get up to $1,000 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone and trade in an eligible device, with the Magenta MAX plan.
- Verizon (US) – Get up to $800 in credits for an iPhone 14, or $1,000 in credits for an iPhone 14 Pro, with trade-in and select unlimited plans. Also available at Best Buy.
- EE (UK) – You can get the iPhone 14 with unlimited data for £68 a month, plus £30 upfront.
- O2 (UK) – iPhone 14 with unlimited data costs £58.98 per month (plus £30 upfront), but this is in 36 months; the other UK contracts here only last 24.
- Sky Mobile (UK) – You can get the iPhone 14 with 50GB of data (Sky doesn’t do unlimited) for £58 a month and no upfront costs.
- Three (UK) – iPhone 14 with unlimited data costs £32 per month for the first six months, then £64 per month for the remainder of the contract. Plus €30 in advance.
- Virgin Mobile (UK) – iPhone 14 with unlimited data costs £62.50 per month.
- Vodafone (UK) – iPhone 14 with unlimited data costs £64.50 per month plus £29 upfront.
Where can you get refurbished iPhone 14 deals
If you haven’t already, consider getting a refurbished iPhone 14 to save money (and the environment). Refurbished appliances are thoroughly tested and repaired to look like new again. In the case of official Apple refurbished iPhones, you get a brand new body and screen, box, accessories, battery and warranty. It’s almost indistinguishable from buying a new iPhone.
Check out our full guide to buying refurbished or pre-owned iPhones for more information.
The first place to shop for a refurbished iPhone is the Apple Refurbished Store. At the time of writing, Apple is not yet offering refurbished iPhone 14 models for sale, but that could change at any time. Rest assured, in the Apple Refurbished Store you can get the highest quality refurbished iPhones.
You may want to shop at the following refurbished resellers instead: